For this homework please read sections 1 to 5 in Walden Two
1) Make a list of the behavioral topics Skinner discusses in Walden Two.
Next visit with your textbook and look up what it has to say about the material you just read.
When you are done:
2) Discuss what you read in the reader. Think about what you learned from the reader. What were the main points the author was trying to make? What were some scenarios he used? What was the most interesting part of the sections? Don't simply answer these questions; these are just some things to ask yourself before you start writing. I am pretty open to what you write about.
3) Discuss what you read in your text about the topics you listed in #1. How did the author of your text book go about addressing the related material? What did you find out about the topics that might have been covered differently covered in Walden Two? What did you find interesting that was presented in the text? How difficult was it to find the related material in the text? Again don't specifically answer these questions, just use them as a way to think about the material. Feel free to experiment with your own style.
4) After you have had a chance to think about the material - what parts do you think you will remember and what parts do you think might fade from memory sooner.
5) Make a list of the terms and terminology you used in this post.